School Mission Statement
Our Vision is to be a beacon of excellence in the primary schooling of pupils with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND). We have three principal yardsticks by which we will measure our success:
1. We wish to be recognised by parents/ carers and by our peers as a consistently Good Primary Special School in the South-West for pupils diagnosed with ASD and SEND.
2. We aim to deliver a bespoke and personalised curriculum that will lay the foundations for all pupils to grow in independence and develop the necessary life skills for a successful and exciting journey into adulthood.”
3. We aim to attract and retain the most motivated and dedicated staff by respecting their abilities, by offering them the opportunity to grow professionally and by providing them with an environment in which teamwork and excellent performance is expected and recognised.
Vision and Values for the Pupils
Please click here for our pupils vision and values statement.
Staff top 5 core values:
- High expectations and high standards
- Respect and value each other
- Support and challenge each other
- Collaborate & celebrate together
- Demonstrate passion and drive